New Loan Origination Reviews – Re-underwriting, TRID Audits, and Forensic File Reviews
Working with strategic partners such as Cognitive Options Group and Gateway Asset Management, we provide extensive residential and commercial loan file review and compliance services. (see www.cognops.com and www.gamcolp.com).
New origination loan file re-underwriting and Pre and Post-Consummation TRID Audits.
- Forensic loan file due diligence review tracking and reporting system -Residential and Commercial Mortgages
- Loan file repurchase rebuttal review and response tracking and reporting system
- Imaged document bookmarking
- Imaged Documents viewing system for remotely distributing in view-only fashion imaged loan file, underwriting, and other documents
- Data Integrity Testing and Reporting System
- Pool Stratification Tool
Each loan file review is unique.
In each assignment we start by reviewing relevant underwriting guidelines. We set up our system to incorporate underwriting guidelines and standards. We load loan level data into the system and perform extensive data quality control and integrity tests. When we are satisfied the system contains appropriate data for the loans to be reviewed, we begin the review process.
We staff each assignment with underwriters having appropriate background for the task. We provide project-specific training before beginning and continue training as appropriate. We break our teams into groups with supervisory personnel leading each group. Our system produces reports for managing productivity and workflow, as well as real-time progress and findings.